Being able to upload what you write to the Zoom platform is a powerful tool that makes the online lesson effective
You only need your cellphone & a type of cellphone support to make this work
- Log into the Zoom App on your cellphone.
- You can also log into your Zoom account on your laptop. You can view the document without looking at the cellphone
- Find a way to mount your cellphone above the document you intend to project for your student to view
- Activate the Video on your Zoom App
- You should be able to view the document on your laptop
- The student sees the same image
- You can then write on the document & the student will see it
- You only need to figure out a way to mount your cellphone above the document
- There are many commercial stands you can use
This a a Youtube video that might be helpful.
A simple cellphone support which clamps to a desk. The flexi-arm allows easy positioning & hold over the document